Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog renewal



As you might have noticed, I've been making some changes to my blog. I'm making overhauls to browsing system so my old works can be viewed easily. I've added some fancy looking menus, added some contents and I'm proud to say...
 'Portfolio' section is now LIVE. (click the menu or this link to view)

While the section isn't complete per se, due to the fact that some of the works I didn't post are just quick color jobs, or I forgot their existence... But other than those minor stuff, it's a fairly comprehensive collection of commercial works I've ever done so far.

Now, other things are on the table as well. I still need to get all other sections finished, but I haven't time for now... I'll come back to it soon.

Take a look, and let me know if everything's working fine, or if you somehow recognize that one of my professional work is missing (because you're such a big fan of mine), then let me know too.

Also I'll be making some background art, as well as a header art to compliment the blog. hopefully by the end, my blog won't look like such a clusterfuck.


Oh.. and yeah, follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/Saejinoh

Humanity's future depends on it.




p.s. the discussion forum and Q&A forum is such a mess... anyone know a free, web based forum hosting service that's halfway decent?